14 September 2006

Yes, I'm Still Alive

I like how everyone starts to get upset if I don't write for a few weeks, even though no one bothers to write comments....

Yes, I'm still alive. I'm in Eisenstadt, and I don't have internet access at my house so I don't exactly have a lot of opportunities to write. I am currently at the one and only internet cafe in the city, which charges 2 euro for 25 minutes, which is pretty much a rip off. I have got a website translation lined up (x-technics) which should pay quite nicely, and maybe next month I'll be able to afford to get the 'net hooked up. Until then, the rest of you will just have to be patient.

Also, I'm trying to find a roommate in my house, because its soooo boring all by myself!!

More later....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oje!
Das ist ja Wucher: 2€ für 25 min.! Bald kommen alle anderen nach Eisenstadt, nächste Woche fängt ja das neue Semester wieder an. Also nicht aus Langeweile verzweifeln!
Liebe Grüße!

Anonymous said...

Dear Art,

it is always nice to read about your adventures!

BTW, thanks for your letter about me...;-)

Alles gute weiterhin,

Frau Steigerwald

Anonymous said...

are you trying to find a roommate in your house or for you house? Are you afraid someone is hiding in your cabinets?

: )
Kelli

Anonymous said...

*gg* IN your house... go look under the covers :O)

Anonymous said...

Poor arthur! is he scared to live alone? remember to lock your doors and windows!! Well i comment all the time as long as i have new entries to comment about!!! love, Jacinda
ps still have not made it to sheep dip yet!!!

Unknown said...

hi just random internet person, have been following your adventures. Just wanted to say, even though I dont leave comments I'm still being nosy and keeping up with the excitement :)

Ciao ciao

Anonymous said...

Hello Art. Good to know you're still alive. Hope you're having a grand time in your second homeland. Dave and I finally made it to Sheep Dip this past weekend. It's a pretty cool place, but we couldn't figure out how to get down to the bottom for a crevasse picture comparable to the one you posted! Oh well, maybe some other time. Cool weather is making its way to Athens - lows in the 40s for the next few nights. Fall is definitely in the air! Hope you'll be able to soak in some spectacular fall colors in your end of the world!

Anonymous said...

OK I admit it, I want more news.. Athens is great today sunny and cool. The camper is coming along slowly and may not be functional for travel untill spring. That's OK we are busy here.
Hope you are still staying alive (good goal, by the way)
Love Mom