22 February 2006

Methadone for Blog Readers

Hello Everyone- Yes, I am finally back in Eisenstadt. Sorry I haven't written until now, but I really need some time to digest the whole trip and regain my health before I can write the whole story. There are also about 1.5 million photos to sort through, which requires good selections and deciding how to fit them into the stories. My mother and brother just left on Tuesday, and I've been suffering from a nasty case of strep throat since Saturday. Anyway- I promise the whole travelling bit will come soon enough. Here's a preview picture to keep you all from getting the shakes. It was taken in Graz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to here you are sick,and not feeling well. Glad you had a good time with your family while they visited. Thanks for the little fix, I was going through withdraws!!! Get fealing better so we can see more pictures and read your funny little stories. Get feeling better, drink somew hot tea with honey, it alwys helps me when i am sick. Love jacinda

Anonymous said...

Art, I figured you'd have a blog up by now. Take time to get better. YOur health is more important than keeping your beloved masses informed via the blog :-)