30 September 2005

Arrival in Eisenstadt

I've just arrived in Eisenstadt about an hour and a half ago. When I was coming in on the train, I saw a gigantic rainbow, which I took as a very pleasant omen. I just moved into my room, and it is very comfortable and nice. I have my own bathroom, and there are all kinds of built in cabinets for clothes, shelves, a desk with drawers, a phone and everything. The staff seems to be very friendly, and there are lots of young people around. I am up on the third floor, which makes me happy. I always love being higher up off the ground. I won't have internet access in my room until Monday when the office is open and I can get my password, so I am using John's computer in his room. He moved in here last month, and is doing the same English-teaching thing. I am so very happy and excited to be here! I'm going to go the kitchen and eat some ramen with John now, so I'll write more later. Oh, phone number, for anyone interested in calling me (mom), is (from the US) 043 2682 704 58 363.
Cheers!

-Art

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beware phone number goes to a recording auf Deutsch after 6 rings !

Anonymous said...

woof woof I wanna call you Arf