22 September 2005

WHORLdwind

Hello everyone!!!

I've arrived safely in Vienna today. They did manage to leave my my luggage in London, but i will be able to get it tomorrow. I met a grad student from California in the airport whose luggage had also been lost, so we decided to hang out for a bit and split a hotel room, which has been great. Always nice to travel with a buddy.

Oh, i wrote an entire entry for New York on my laptop, but I'll have to wait until i get to eisenstadt to post that or any photos. I am soooo tired, since I was running all over manhattan yesterday with no sleep and then flew here and lost a day and have been running all over vienna. people here are very friendly and the deutsch is coming in very handy.

I still can't believe i'm here, it still kinda feels like a dream. Must get lots of sleep tonight.

Much love to all.

-Art

3 comments:

Michael said...

Hey, I really like your what you say here. I'm definitely going to

bookmark you!

I have a

href="http://www.myhomebasedbusiness101.com">home business
site. It

pretty much covers home business related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

glad you're safe...Mom

Me too.........

Anonymous said...

hey Rip Van Winkle, are you going to sleep the whole w/e ... or did you slip back into party mode without us?