16 April 2006

Accidental Art

I am constantly tortured by a cryptic message perpetually beamed into my room from the office complex across the parking lot. It appears to say "Out of You". I'm not entirely sure because it's a bit too far away to be able to read clearly. Why? What office needs to be reminded of this seemingly senseless message for 24 hours a day 7 days a week? Who would pay for an LED display for such a purpose? I attempted to veryify the content of the message with the zoom lens on my camera, but this is obviously futile without the aid of a tripod. Nonetheless, the result is accidentally artistic:

6 comments:

Zach G said...

Art,
I need fun lesson ideas... do you have any??? I hope you had a good holiday! I didn't even realize it was Easter until 6pm on Easter day!!

Anonymous said...

Like, woah, that's rad!

-M

Anonymous said...

Does it signify Art's euro-trashed vision of the Burgenland perhaps?

E

Anonymous said...

i love the picture. send it to my email i would love to have a copy. Jacinda ps Happy belated Easter!

Anonymous said...

OFf Sur, Out ERU. I don't get it. but i do get creepy inexplicable messages beamed into my head often.

Anonymous said...

wow check out how the red lights just flow like streamers. Thats cool
-andy