08 April 2006

Easter Fun

Today is the first day of the Easter break for me, which lasts a lovely one and a half weeks! I'm not really doing anything exciting, just staying in Eisenstadt to do some babysitting and tutoring to try to earn a little bit of money. Someone sent me this cartoon which I found to be rather funny:

The first rabbit says "My ass hurts!!" and the second one says "What?"

hee hee.

I also saw a billboard depicting a nest with two packs of Lucky Strikes in it, and the tagline was "Good Easter Bunny". Indeed.

To my anonymous comment-writer: Sorry for my didactic tone! Just happens I guess....
Happy Easter everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

silly wabbit, trix are for kids. Nice cartoon.
Hope you have a fun week. package coming your way in about ten days. No chocolate bunny, we can't compete.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

this is funny! rabbits are so cute. this 20 zentimeter song is hardcore. this chick is so butch!