20 November 2005

One entry after the other....



Björn wrote a nice entry on his Blog about the games we play in the Studentenheim. We all look completely silly playing, thanks to the post-its on our heads. The idea is that everyone writes down the name of a person or thing and then sticks it on someone elses forehead. Then we go around asking yes/no questions to determine who we are. The sticker on my head in this picture says "Osterhase", meaning "Easter Bunny". Nina said I would have to come up with something evil for Gabi, so I wrote "Verkehrsampel" (Traffic light) for her! I remember my brother Eric coming up with this one years ago while playing "20 Questions" in the car on a long road trip. We all had a hell of a time figuring out what it was, so I thought I'd spread the love on to poor Gabi! By the way, I'm impressed with your photgraphy Björn! Keep up the good work, and maybe E-mail me larger versions of the files!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog isn´t just funny but also shows me some interesting new word formations.
Today, "hell of time" (verdammt nette Zeit?)is my favorite one.

Art's Blog said...

More like "a very difficult time" :)
Glad you enjoy

-Art

Anonymous said...

the post it's look like little pieces of white bread... on your forehead. How funny, I remember when you and Eric were very little I'd bring home post it's from work and you would pretend they were license plates and stick them on eachothers backs. You always had to have the big ones for euro style plates, lots of numbers. Keep the news coming..we miss you, but are glad you are there.
Love Mom ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Art,

If you're still there when they get this going, you should go check it out

http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=
14&click_id=116&art_id=qw113229954082B223

(put the two halves together to form the complete address)

Anonymous said...

LOL at what you mom said!