14 November 2005

Sonntag schön.... Montag Überlebt

"Beautiful Sunday.... Lived through Monday"
Sunday was very nice. One of my favorite teachers from the HTL, Alexandra, invited me to lunch at her house. She made a delicious Lasagna (although of course not as good as yours Mom :-), and did all sorts of nice things. First, she picked me up, then made some coffee, loaned me some books and films, and I played the German kids' version of Trivial Pursuit with her and her 10 year old son Konstantin. It was a wonderful day to spend a Sunday, and her teaching resources proved to be very useful in my lesson with the 4th class today. The little brats apologized to me for behaving badly last time, and they did a little better this time. For my second lesson, I actually got lost and was late to class. How embarassing! I've been here for seven weeks, and I can't remember where all the classrooms are. Ug. Monday. So, I lived through it, came home and took a nap, and woke up at 5:30 to discover that it's dark already. Blah.
Thanks to all for sending me so many emails recently- sometimes the box is (English.... how does one say "ständig"?? *thinks*) PERPETUALLY empty and other times it overflows. So ist das Leben (such is life).
Until next time....
-Herr Professor Cornwell :-P

3 comments:

Zach G said...

I think she lent you books... a loan is a noun, not a verb Herr Cornwell. haha, sorry, I'm an annoying loyal blog reader and I had to do that just to be a douche! I'll be in your position in less than 2 weeks... but F'in' FINALLY!!

Art's Blog said...

I know- I can't really speak German or English anymore. Terrible really.

sonitaw said...

Also Herr Corwell -- du bist wieder in der deutschsprachigen Ecke. Naja, aber lustig weil ich sizte hier in Malaysia mit nur deutsche Freude. Guck mal ich habe auch ein Blog....