05 October 2005

Guess who's waking up early every morning?

Me!

I keep having these terrible dreams about oversleeping and losing my job and being sent back to *eek* Athens!
Then I wake up and realize that it's 6 am and I have 30 minutes until the alarm goes off. Classic.

Job going well... I met the Direktor (principal) of the Gymnasium today, and he was very very nice. He also happens to teach the highest level English class, which I will be going to at noon (praise the lord!) tomorrow.

I feel like my English is getting worse... since I practically never use it outside of the classroom. For example, the title of this entry. Should that be who's or whos? Damn grammar! Not to say that its any easier auf Deutsch....

The iPod makes my morning walk much more tolerable than one might imagine.

In other news... I found an iron for only €8. Now I can come to work with a crisp shirt!

I went to the sauna tonight... this place is so pimp!!

Have a drink in Athens for me...
much love,
Art

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Arthur! I cant beleave you of all people can wake up that early!! What has leaving the USA done to you? I am glad you are doing fine, i miss you here at RVC. Love jacinda :)